2014 FANNIN COUNTY FAIR PARADE
Fannin County Proud
"A Salute to Our Heritage"
Kathy & Jenniffer Self 214-288-5604
Saturday October 4th 2014 2:00 p.m.
General Parade Information:
ROUTE: Line up will be in the area South of 1st Street and Main and into the north side of the Powder Creek parking lot.
**Please remember that ONLY parade entries will be allowed in parade staging area!! All other vehicles. MUST park on the side streets.
ENTRY DETAILS: Judged floats will be those who return completed attached entry forms by
September 26, 2014. Those general entries who do not complete an entry form will NOT be judged and will be place at the end of the parade line-up. Entry forms must be completed and mailed.
JUDGED ENTRY DETAILS:
Entry Deadline: All judged entries must be received by September 26, 2014.
Judging and Awards: Judging will occur prior to and during the parade. All awards will be submitted to
winners during the following week of the parade.
1. Promote the Theme 3. Spirit
2. Design/ Decoration/ Creativity 4. Overall Impression
Parade day Details: Check in deadline on Parade day is 1:00p.m.
Rules and Regulations
1. No items may be thrown to spectators during the parade, including and not limited to candy.
Those wishing to distribute items must have persons walking to hand them out.
2. Participants and spectators must obey directions from City and /or County Police Officers.
3. To have floats judged, entry form below must be returned by September 26th, 2014.
4. Incomplete entry forms will not be accepted.
5. Floats must be ready and lined-up by 1:00 p.m. on day of Parade.
Open the Document below to print Entry Form